The 2016 Norton Street Italian Festa is coming on Sunday October 30th 2015!
A celebration of community spirit and everything that makes Australia great – with an Italian slant And Festa’s free!
Quite probably the largest street festival in Australia, Festa is a wonderful celebration of what makes Leichhardt special and why up to 150,000 people attend each year. Owned by the Leichhardt & Annandale Business Chamber and organised by Impact Exhibitions & Events, this year Festa celebrated its 29th birthday.
– Fantastic community spirit
– Located in the heart of Sydney’s ‘Little Italy’ and featuring the famous Nonni e Cucina Cooking Demonstrations
– Fun, family day out that has something special for everyone
– A wonderful meeting of culturally rich locals and visitors from all over Sydney of all ages, professions and backgrounds
– Supported by Leichhardt Council
Over 2.7million viewers of My Kitchen Rules saw an entire episode filmed at the Norton Street Italian Festa
2UE Festa Interview
Italian Radio Advert-nortonfesta