If you are an Exhibition or Event owner or Council, Business Chamber or Industry Association and you want to run an Exhibition or Event:
We can help on many different levels!
We can manage all the practical operational activities essential to a smooth and successful exhibition or event, including:
- design of floorplans / streetplans and layout
- set up of exhibitor / stall holder / stake holder information kits
- on-site management of the event including the appointment, co-ordination and direction of the many service suppliers relevant to:
- stand / stall building
- furniture & plant hire
- registration & ticket sales
- staging & marquees
- audio visual
Sales plus Logistics/Operations Management
In addition to the practical operational management of the exhibition or event, we can assist in the selling of stands or stalls to potential stakeholders. We can put together a team of experienced professional sales people at short notice to your requirements.
Complete Exhibition or Event Management
Impact Exhibitions & Events can be contracted to run all aspects of the exhibition or event:
- research and development of event concept
- documentation for council approvals and D.A.s
- booking of venues
- documentation for road closures, transport, safety
- printing of all professional material (brochures, letterhead, contract forms, etc)
- appointment and briefing of PR consultants
- creation and booking of advertising programme and schedule
- organisation of co-located conferences and seminars
- selling of stands / stalls to potential exhibitors and stakeholders
- Full operational and logistical management on-site
We can tailor a package that suits your specific needs.
Looking for an Equity Partner or Joint Venture? Contact us to discuss options.